Vashon’s Interfaith Council to Prevent Homelessness
Vashon’s Interfaith Council to Prevent Homelessness has a relief fund set up. Vashon residents can apply for money by filling out this application. Please indicate if you would use VIGA Farm Bucks!
WSDA COVID-19 Response
WSDA hosts a robust list of COVID-19 resources. This site hosts the following:
- Consolidated Washington business resources
- Financial and small business disaster assistance for farmers
- Small business guidance and tools from SBA
- Paid leave and unemployment resources
- Adaptive sales and marketing strategies
- Online marketing listings, etc.
- Public health and food safety guidance
- Small farm and direct marketing support suggestions
- List of small farm direct marketing resource provider actively responding to COVID-19
- And more
Farmers Market Coallition Market BEET!
King Conservation District
KCD, other agencies and community-based organizations from across our county, region, and state are working in coordination to quickly adapt resources so that farmers are supported in this unprecedented time.
Farm King County
King County has consolidated information for financial support compiled by the King County Agriculture Program .
Includes links to federal programs
Worker and Employee Support
Small Business Loans
AND MORE – CHECK IT OUT
- AFT’s Farmer Relief Fund will award farmers with cash grants of up to $1,000 each to help them weather the current storm of market disruptions caused by the coronavirus crisis.
- Initially, eligible applicants include any small and mid-size direct-market producers. These are defined as producers with annual gross revenue of between $10,000 and $1 million from sales at farmers markets and/or direct sales to restaurants, caterers, schools, stores, or makers who use farm products as inputs.