- Farmers Market
- Farm Goods
This will be a growing list of links to organizations that are working to support sustainable agriculture, local food and more.
- Tilth Producers of Washington
- Washington Tilth
- Seattle Tilth
- Sustainable Connections
- Washington Sustainable Food and Farming Network
- Washington State University, Center for Sustaining Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Puget Sound Food Network
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
- USDA National Agricultural Library
- ATTRA – National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service
- Washington Toxics Coalition
- Northwest Center for Alternatives to Pesticides
Soil Testing Labs
- University of Massachusetts Extension: https://soiltest.umass.edu/
- Al Labs West: http://www.al-labs-west.
- Peaceful Valley Organics: http://www.groworganic.com/fertilizers/soil-test/soil-testing.html
- If you live in King County, WA, testing from the Conservation District may be available: http://www.kingcd.org/pro_
Know more? Please post on our Facebook wall and we will add to the list! Thanks
Washington Tilth Producers
A membership organization of over 500 producers in Washington State. VIGA is a chapter of Washington Tilth. Click here to visit the Washington Tilth website
Market Fresh Sheet
Join or Renew Your Membership!
You Can HelpJoin us in making fresh, locally grown food more accessible on Vashon! Market Buck Match is funded through contributions from Islanders like you!
Click on button above or mail your donation to:
Vashon Island Growers Association Attn: Market Buck Match P. O. Box 2894 Vashon, WA 98070
When Food Stamp recipients use their benefits at the Vashon Farmers Market, VIGA's Market Buck Match program matches what they spend, up to $10 per visit. We also offer a 100% match for WIC fresh fruits and vegetables vouchers.